[rescue] Sun PCi

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 08:00:33 CDT 2002

Robert Rose wrote:
> My boss has decided to buy us all SunBlade 100's (yay!) and I can probably
> talk him into extending the budget to include Sun PCi cards to replace our
> PeeCees (mainly used for M$ orifice, bloatus notes, etc).  Does anyone have
> any experience with these cards that can say if they're worth the effort
> and money?

I used one for a short time for exactly that purpose.  It was a SunPCi - first
generation PCI version.  I can only assume that the latest revision is just as
good, and probably better.  I never had any trouble with mine, it Just Worked.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster