[rescue] FS/FT: Indigo R4000, Sun Keyboard; Free xterminals

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jul 15 14:40:13 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:27:31PM -0400, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
>
> > R4000 Indigo - R4000 100mhz, Entry Graphics (VGA & 13w3 port), it has the
>
> That's not a vga port, and things can be damaged by plugging a VGA
> into it to my understanding.  My recal is that is stereo graphics port
> (ie, connect to something that controls shutter goggles).

Actually, that is a VGA port.  The stereo goggle port is only available on the
GR2 board, along with a 13w3 port, and a genlock port.  The entry graphics
boards only have a 13w3 and a HD15 (VGA) port.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster