[rescue] FS/FT: Indigo R4000, Sun Keyboard; Free xterminals

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Mon Jul 15 14:35:59 CDT 2002

>On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:27:31PM -0400, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
>
>>  R4000 Indigo - R4000 100mhz, Entry Graphics (VGA & 13w3 port), it has the
>
>That's not a vga port, and things can be damaged by plugging a VGA
>into it to my understanding.  My recal is that is stereo graphics port
>(ie, connect to something that controls shutter goggles).

that IS a VGA port (DB15).  The Entry Graphics spit out 1024x768x8bit
on both the VGA and 13w3 ports.  You can have dual head, if you don't
mind the same picture on both heads and both heads being a bit dim.

>That is a fairly nice machine, if the lack of 8bit graphics doesn't
>offend you.

lack of 24 bit graphics?

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."