[rescue] Good-Bad Support Stories

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Thu Jul 11 18:51:49 CDT 2002

> You forgot Interphase. 8-)
>
> "You can have those drivers for those cards, you'll need a service
> contract, that will be $6K.. Oh yeah, and we wont tell you they're
> available via anon ftp off our ftp site.."

That's not what I got...
I e-mailed them looking for docs on some Interphase 4211's I had, they
pointed me to the anon ftp site and directed me to a .pdf
When I downloaded the .pdf, it turned out to be a warranty registration card,
so I e-mailed back to them about it.

"Oops, so sorry.  Here, I'll make a PDF of the docs and you can download it
in a few hours."

next day I went back and sure'nuff, it was right there...

Mightyfine experience if you ask me...

George