[rescue] Q: moving medium heavy things

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Thu Jul 11 11:30:16 CDT 2002

>I'm looking for a small platform lift to use when rackmounting heavy gear,
>like 1/2 tape drives & such. I have found some of these in various catalogs,
>but they are all extremely heavy duty units (and very pricey).

I love this catalog:

C & H
1 800 558 9966
www.chdist.com

like a sears catalog of equipment handling and warehouse stuff...
$$$ retail, but it gives yo an idea whats out there..  or ideas how to
jerry-rig with jacks :-)

PS.. someone was looking for Metro shelving the other day, and I remembered:

The Sunday Paper:Classifieds:AUCTIONS restaurants and most anyone else
going bankrupt has Metro Shelving