[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed Jul 10 21:31:50 CDT 2002

At my last job we were starting to replace ball mice with those, they
were only $28 for us, then they just disappeared.  There was one vendor
that for a few months still listed a 5 pack.  Don't know what they were
thinking, it was a really nice mouse.  It was the shiny smooth finish
(which I prefer to the grainy one anyway).

Tim