[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jul 10 21:11:51 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> THATS IT.  They had an OPTICAL version of that at one point.  I WANT SOME.
> I would KILL to find them somewhere.  Seems they dont sell the optical
> version anymore that I can find.  "Intellimouse w/Intellieye".

Yeah, they didn't make that one for long--at least, not for sale to the
general public.  They killed it when they released the Intellimouse
Explorer.  They sold it to OEMs for a lot longer.  It may still be a
current product, but I'm not an OEM anymore, so I don't know.  I'll ask a
few vendors and see if I can scare any up.

--Jonathan (recovered Microsoft OEM)