[rescue] mac model performance

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Jul 10 16:47:46 CDT 2002

Leslie Connally [lesliec at theplanet.com] wrote:

> Now, back to BSD on a ci.. I'm pretty surprised but really intriqued. Does
> xxxBSD support the cache card  with no problem?  but since a ci wont have
> more than.. 128 MB tops in most likelyhood, I cant imagine either that X
> would work.

OpenBSD 2.9 didn't support the cache card.  I haven't tried since (maybe
I should pull one out of the closet).

Of course, the fact that it took around twenty minutes to generate the
ssh host keys and about one minute to log onto the console due to
blowfish passwords means that it'll see limited use.

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost