[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Jul 10 09:30:44 CDT 2002

James Lockwood wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2hex4.30%24534.1629%40news.pacbell.net
>
> Came up with it about 3 years ago in a fit of optimism (it didn't hurt
> that I had a dozen extra type-5 mice at the time).  The optomechanical
> type-5 tweak was figured out just by staring at the FEH, the optical took
> more work.  Type-5 only.

Aaaah, great!
I'm gonna do this later on. I noticed I had the W9 jumper there, since
this is a Sun Compact-1 370-1586-03 mouse (have the matching Compact-1
keyboard with it). Hate SFT though, but this shouldn't be that hard
anyway.
Heh, saw it was a Logitech-design too. :-)

Thanks!

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB