SAT Scores (was: [rescue] re: gps and mac&cheese, et al.)

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Wed Jul 10 02:53:08 CDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 s at avoidant.org wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, how old are you, and how much did it cost at the
> time? UCLA in the late '80s cost me $480/ quarter. Quite affordable,
> even for a full-time student.

UCD, late 80's/early 90's, around $500/quarter for a full (16 unit)
courseload if I remember correctly.  Books were a major expense, of
course.  I'm 27.

A quick check now shows that fees have risen to about $1500/quarter for
residents.  That's still a bargain.  Heck, you couldn't find a cardboard
box in Berkeley for that price.

I'd love to go back and go into vet. med someday when I have the time.
As much as I enjoy working with computers, I can't see doing it for the
rest of my life.

-James