[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jul 10 01:45:52 CDT 2002

On July 10, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> That reminds me of one of the more embarrasing moments this year.
> I was home at Annas parents and we had been drinking alot until
> somewhere around 04:30-05:00 that night. Anna went straight to bed, but
> I needed to dump some... Heh. Ofcourse, I did "my thing" and all fine
> and dandy, but for some reason I tipped over and fell on the floor.
> There I felt soooo tired and fell asleep, with my underwear down at my
> feet.
> I woke up an hour later when her father needed the toilet. :-)

  Ahh, I recall a similar story.  A few years ago I had a VERY LARGE
party at my house...~150 people or so.  My friend Kevin emailed me the
next night, thanking me for the party and saying that he had absolute
proof that it was a grand success.  I was curious about what he meant
by this, so I asked...he said the next day he woke up in his home, in
the hallway outside the bathroom, with his pants around his ankles.

  A grand success indeed!

            -Dave