[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Jul 10 01:29:34 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> (and amy, no cracks about me falling asleep on the toilet, either)

That reminds me of one of the more embarrasing moments this year.
I was home at Annas parents and we had been drinking alot until
somewhere around 04:30-05:00 that night. Anna went straight to bed, but
I needed to dump some... Heh. Ofcourse, I did "my thing" and all fine
and dandy, but for some reason I tipped over and fell on the floor.
There I felt soooo tired and fell asleep, with my underwear down at my
feet.
I woke up an hour later when her father needed the toilet. :-)

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB