[rescue] Alpha PWS500 for sale

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Tue Jul 9 19:35:32 CDT 2002

I would like to sell my Digital PWS500a (converted to au).
This is a later model with build-in SCSI.  This also has
the 2MB cache daughterboard, which most PWS systems you
see listed on eBay don't have, and usually sells for
about $100-$150 alone.

The case is in okay shape, not perfect, but it still has
the front door.

There aren't any hard drives or CDROM drives included (I've
transferred them to another system).  The 10/100 network
interface is built-in.  I was running OpenVMS V7.3 on this,
so there's not video card, either.

Make me a reasonable offer.  I want to sell this, not
trade it.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net