[rescue] WAY OT: Volunteer for suicide mission wanted

Stephen D. B. Wolthusen stephen at wolthusen.com
Tue Jul 9 09:02:34 CDT 2002

Hi,

> That sounds kind of neat... I don't know about the required
> experience... I did take 6 years+ of German in College and High
> School... have to brush up :-).  Quite a move though.  It also would
> depend on thickness of skin required.

Should've added that the working language at that place is English anyway.
Knowledge of German isn't really required since most folks around here have a
smattering of English anyhow - at least once you get over the ... colorful ...
accent.

Anyone serious might wish to contact me directly; I don't think the list as a
whole is terribly interested in this.

--

        later,
        Stephen