[rescue] WAY OT: Volunteer for suicide mission wanted

Stephen D. B. Wolthusen stephen at wolthusen.com
Tue Jul 9 08:24:48 CDT 2002

Hi y'all,

many apologies in advance for being blatantly off-topic, but at least from
skimming over some of the traffic I got the impression that there are some
clueful individuals out there.

There's a position open for an IA/IT security expert, thick skin, experienced
(also as in: I've seen that BS before and will call people on it) and clueful,
essentially a CTO for a small fully owned subsidiary of a Very Large
Multinational Company.
Location would be central Germany. Mission is essentially to take control of
existing portfolio and development, and show at least some success in the market
to placate the rear echelon of the parent company.

Well, that doesn't sound too hot, but maybe someone is desperate enough and
will reply. I don't make a single penny (or any other compensation) in all
this, so the no-BS-condition cuts both ways since this eats into time I'd spend
productively otherwise.

TIA

--

        later,