SAT Scores (was: [rescue] re: gps and mac&cheese, et al.)

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Jul 8 16:21:38 CDT 2002

Took them in 7th grade.  All I was told is that I scored in the top 10%
overall.  To this day, I can't get my grammar school to release the scores
to me.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  2:20pm  up 14 day(s), 21:42,  4 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.03, 0.02

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent