[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Jul 8 15:38:18 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Kirby [mailto:kris at catonic.net]

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Of course, NOW (even as he goes into the 9th grade, he's, per state law,
in
> Special Ed.  Doesn't mean much, we have to meet with his Special Education
> team yearly at the beginning of term, he's 'mainstreamed'.>

Require the IEP be closed *ASAP*. He does not need this brand, or them to
jump on some little thing and think he needs to be in a different class.

I failed first six-weeks of 9th english and they fscking moved me out of
that class and played with my schedule for the rest of the year.. it was
an `improvement' that wasn't needed.

Hey, you speak the lingo!  I love it when my wife and the special ed team
meet for the first time -- they start talking 'jargon' and things are much
friendlier.  Wife knows what she wants for the boy and the meeting trundles
speedily along.

We've discussed that.  There isn't, as far as we can tell, any stigmata
attached to it - he doesn't merit any special attention from the special Ed,
aside from our yearly meeting, and we should avoid that this year, for some
obscure reason I don't pretend to understand.  It does give him access to
the CMC, which is something EVERY kid should have access to, IMHO.

-Brian