[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jul 8 11:21:22 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:
> >   Oh My God.  Batter-dipped, fried macaroni & cheese.  I'd probably
> > think I'd died and gone to heaven! 8-)
>
> That does sound *damn* good.

Following a brief experiment by Karin a couple weeks ago, we determined that
attempting the above with the boxed variety (specifically Kraft brand) will
result in complete, utter, and total failure - as well a horrible mess.  The
same experiment attempted using a bechamel sauce as the base forthe cheese
sauce, resulted in an excellent and tasty snack.  We surmised that the bechamel
saue, since it contains flour, functioned as a binding agent to hold the
assembly together during deep frying.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster