[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

ssandau at bath.tmac.com ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sun Jul 7 21:09:05 CDT 2002

> On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Gary Nichols wrote:
> > The greatest employees I have ever had were degree-less with no or maybe
> > one certs - but lots of practical experience be it at $job or $home.
>
> q: how do you document `home' experience? Fr'instance, I have six years
> experience with FreeBSD, but can only document an employer where I used
> that for eight months.

I think it's just how you word it... Someone asked me if I had
experience with HP-UX. I said that I not only had experience withHP-UX,
but was comfortable enough with it that I chose to run it at home for a
few years, too. That got the point across for me. ;)

--
Steve Sandau, IS Technician
ssandau at bath.tmac.com
TMA Bath Maine