[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jul 5 17:38:47 CDT 2002

On July 5, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> >   Besides, if I were, I'd be making even less.  The LAST person to make
> > money in an entreprenurial situation is the owner.
>
> I would prefer not to have heard that :-(

  Sorry man. :-(

> >From my perspective, it seems like the jobs are there but the pay is
> not.  That is, forget the $125 per hour "Web/Perl programmer" (as a
> hypothetical example) stuff; say hello to the many available $45 per
> hour positions available.

  Well up in DC it all seems to be "security clearance required" and
"piss in this cup" and they STILL won't pay decent wages.  For me,
that eliminated about 90% of the available positions right there.

  And no, I'd have no problem passing a piss test.  I just object to
it on moral grounds.

> It will get better though, I agree.

  Yes.  At least one hopes.

     -Dave