[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Jul 7 12:10:00 CDT 2002

George Adkins wrote:

> > > ADD. *spit*.  Its a new term (and a "diagnosis", an excuse for doctors to

> It's a descriminatory term of derision, promulgated by Idiots who

I like to think of it as a deficit of attention paid TO the kid, rather
than by the kid. Your version (I got it already, leave me alone) is
different than the "this-is-boring-lemme-do-what-I-want" behavior of
some kids. Those kids need to be taught in a way that's suitable for
them, and it's their parents' responsibility to find that suitable way.
Period. If the school can't do it, it's STILL the parents'
responsiblity.

---sambo