[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sat Jul 6 21:45:06 CDT 2002

On Saturday 06 July 2002 09:07 pm, you wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 08:27:38PM -0400, George Adkins wrote:
> > MY GOD!  Where might I be now, if the world hadn't tried to cram me into
> > their cookie-cutter mold of conformity and bored me to dispair and
> > mis-behavior as a child.
>
> Public education... is child abuse.

Only if you're not one of the typical slice that comprises 90% of the
population - probably destined to be happy being mediocre - aspires to be
management at McDonalds someday... kind of person.  The faceless / brainless
masses *need* a system like this, otherwise they'd never learn to count or
read.

George