[rescue] HP SCSI

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 6 06:24:10 CDT 2002

Robert Rose wrote:
> Any idea if an Adaptec 2740 (EISA SCSI) would work in an HP server
running
> HP-UX 11 ?  I don't have any other EISA boxen and I've got spare
2740's and
> Google isn't forthcoming with useful answers.

My non-authoritative guess is that you won't find an HP-UX driver for
it.  I've heard that's the case for non-HP NICs, not sure if it
extrapolates to SCSI host adapters.  (That wouldn't stop me from
giving the card a try).  If you don't get a better answer on this
list, try the HPADM list, there's an HP guy on the list named Bill
Hassell who knows that kind of thing: