[rescue] jobsearch stuff

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jul 5 21:12:31 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 08:18:40PM -0400, Larry Snyder wrote:
> I assume you didn't toss that at them when you first walked in the door.

No.  I wasnt diagnosed with OSA until *after* I started working there.  I
thought I was just tired - until one day the department VP woke me up because
I'd fallen asleep on my keyboard and my forehead was holding down the space
bar.. They were concerned and asked me to get checked out, because NOBODY
should be THAT exahusted (Dave McG can sympathize with me on this).

> Once you're in and have proved your worth, it can (but not always)
> become a manager's discretion kind of thing.

Exactly, thats what this was.  They didnt want to lose me.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net