[rescue] jobsearch stuff

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Fri Jul 5 19:18:40 CDT 2002

I assume you didn't toss that at them when you first walked in the door.
Hiring managers may not have a problem with unconventional arrangements,
but HR departments _live_ to avoid them happening in the first place.
Once you're in and have proved your worth, it can (but not always)
become a manager's discretion kind of thing.
-ls-