[rescue] WTB: sbus 10mbit ethernet NIC & 20A power cable

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at cats.UCSC.EDU
Fri Jul 5 13:44:10 CDT 2002

> Yesss. Think of the ultimate killer app from the homebrew micro days: a recipe
> database. Put the thing into your kitchen (heck, it looks like a freezer,
> right?) and have all the drink recipes on tap on the LCD screen.

Nope, that machine had actually a lot of history insisde SGI (it came from
the horse's mouth I guess, it was used by the MIPS group inside SGI for
Rxx000 chip design). So putting that machine into my kitchen would be some
kind of insult to the computing God :-)...