[rescue] big - caps

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Thu Jul 4 23:38:41 CDT 2002

Mario A. Graziosi wrote:
> Yea, its for car audio, otherwise a large bass hit would draw enof current to
> stall out the car! Some of the Caps that are more geared toward car audio have
> *rad* lightning designs or are black light sensitive... Every ricer's dream!
> -mario

It's not really a rice thing, Though.  It's more of a plain high powered
car audio thing.  In fact, most of the vehicles around here that can
really pound, I wouldn't call them Ricey at all..... more and more SUV's
.  I remember first seeing/reading about caps being used about 10 years ago.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA