[rescue] big - caps

Mario A. Graziosi lordzorcon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 22:35:42 CDT 2002

Yea, its for car audio, otherwise a large bass hit would draw enof current to
stall out the car! Some of the Caps that are more geared toward car audio have
*rad* lightning designs or are black light sensitive... Every ricer's dream!
-mario

.George Adkins wrote:
.> What the hell would someone use a 1 farad capacitor for?
.> (as in 1,000,000 microfarad).  I saw 4 of them today for $145 ea.
.>
.> George
.
.
.Car audio.  They are used to stabilize power..... if that's the way to
.say it.  I'm don't know much about electrical systems.
.
.Chad Fernandez
.Michigan, USA

=====