[rescue] Calling HP Laserjet experts

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jul 2 06:59:11 CDT 2002

IMHO you would be much better off with a 4xxx than anything current and
affordable, the 2200 is kinda funky, pretty lightweight mechanically,
and duplexes by spitting the sheet into the output tray and sucking it
back in.  We use them at my last job.  We had a couple of them that
would mysteriously hang on specific print jobs, we thought it was the
print server, but they did it printing direct to paralel as well.

Of the modern HPs I would not buy anything smaller than a 4000 series,
and they are a little pricey for a home printer, and aren't as
dependable as the 4s and 5s.

Tim