[rescue] WTB: EVC-VGA Adapter & Envizex II 100BaseT adapter & Sound Module

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jul 1 20:49:11 CDT 2002

Good luck,

Don't let oppourtunity pass you by:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2036077235

Here's how i got mine (after 6 months of waiting for these to show up on
ebay after passing one up):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2033175461

Seriously, i had been looking for one of those for quite some time,
because i passed up the first one i saw because i thought $30 was too
much.

	-Dan Sikorski