[rescue] Reset MIO to use UTP (was: Calling HP Laserjet experts)

Pastorel Alexoaie exacomp at rdsor.ro
Mon Jul 1 17:08:17 CDT 2002

BTW, do you know how can you set/reset the JetDirect MIO interface in a 4Si
so it can be used in an UTP network (the page test says BNC connection is
active - not necessary in those terms)? I don't have a BNC network around,
and I can'it improvise one. also, the printer runs hot about 4 hours from 8.

Regards
Pasto