[rescue] Re: SGI Indigo2's

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jul 1 15:40:04 CDT 2002

On July 1, roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
>  Identifying graphics in purple stack top to bottom:
>  extreme (a guess, I don't really know those non-impact graphics options; it's
>           the slowest single-board graphics)

  Umm, what?  I may have misunderstood your wording, but the Extreme
is the *fastest* (not the slowest) non-Impact graphics hardware for
I^2 machines.  And it's three boards, not one.

  Extremes are actually Pretty Damn Nice.  No texturing, though, which
means Josh will turn up his nose at it, but not all of us care about
texturing. ;)

         -Dave