[rescue] SGI RE2 on ebay - $450 BIN

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 31 08:54:40 CST 2002

Hi Gerhard and all,

Just wondering, are the power supplies for the predator rack dual voltage with the jumper, or only the single and twin tower power series??  I have two predator racks and it would be nice to move the one of them into another room without re-wireing the house.   BTW my deskside onyx runs on a 15A 110C circuit without any problems.  Ive never measured the actual power draw - I should do that.  The Challenge XL (34xR10000) on the other hand,  uses about 18A on the 240V dryer circuit - wheee! :)
Cheers,
	Geoff.

 "I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to Blue Screen.  Blue Screen
 leads to downtime.  Downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path
 to the darkside."        -- Unknown UNIX Jedi
 Home of the SART Observatory http://207.105.94.13/sart