[rescue] Ultra 10

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Dec 23 10:19:01 CST 2002

	All,

	I have a friend dropping by tomorrow to drop me an Ultra 10 for
free. His work was tossing it so he grabbed it for me. Always useful to have
high friends in low places I say.
	Unfortunately he is not that up on sun gear so he has no idea what
is in it. The question I have is what should I be looking for as a good
thing in this system. I think their is a creator version of this and I think
max processor is 400MHZ but I am not sure. Anyone want to clue me in as to
what I should be pulling this apart and looking for inside of it.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org