[rescue] Intergraph TDS 320?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 08:32:14 CST 2002

All I can find is that the TDS 320 was the cross-over model, Intergraph
-> SGI, and the TD 320 from Intergraph is Sol x86 compatible:

http://access1.sun.com/certify/reports/25/INTERGRAPH/INTERGRAPH-TD-320_P6-200.html

BUT, the SGI version looks more like an Octane than anything else (not
an ultra 5 desktop box)..

Value depends on price - what are they looking for? They are PPro at
minimum, PII maybe... based on what all Intergraph hardware was like...

Lionel

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Is there such a beast?  Local surplus/junk place has some PCs, with
> what looks like "TDS 320" label, and Intergraph stickers on the
> sides.
> They kinda resemble an Ultra 5 in size and shape (pizzabox-style).
>
> Anybody know what CPU these use?  If so, worth picking up?

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com