[rescue] Mac SE 30

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 21:20:11 CST 2002

I have an SE/30 with a dead screen (the tube was fractured in transit),
yours for S/H from NJ. I also have an SE/30 (not for sale) with 128 Meg
RAM & Ethernet.

I'd be interested in a step-by-step set of instructions for getting
something non-MacOS on it to play with.

The tiny screen really is small...

Lionel

--- Shawn Wallbridge <shawn at synack-hosting.com> wrote:
> Ok, so I'm sick. But after reading an article on someone installing
> OpenBSD on a Mac SE 30 with 5MB of ram, I want to do it. Does anyone
> have a complete, functional Mac SE 30, with say 64MB of ram, 500MB
> HD, and ethernet?

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com