[rescue] Various stuff trade/questions/wanted...

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue Dec 17 09:50:55 CST 2002

 Hello,

  First question, does anyone want to trade HP K-class rackmounts skins for a
set of normal skins (WITH wheels please!)? I've got a K210 in rackmount skins,
but would rather have a (smaller, portable) normal version. I've also got a HSC
differential scsi card that isn't doing anything, I would prefer to trade for
additional K-class memory.

 And I have two Decswitches 900EF here (FDDI-ethernet), anyone know how to
power these things without a backplane? I've found that there is an option for
doing this, is this option obtainable? But I would prefer just to use an
adapter, is there a pinout for the power supply anywhere? These things look
like nice toys, too bad I got rid of all my other FDDI stuf :(.

 Rangelan2, any experiences? I have a Proxim accespoint 7520, but having only
one accespoint limits the fun a bit. There seems to be a lot of (cheap)
rangelan2 stuff on ebay.com, but I read somewhere that US/Europe equipment is
not compatible for rangelan2 and somehow I don't see any of this stuff
appearing in Europe. I suppose it is too much hoping that US equipment can be
converted to EU equipment by switch or software variable?

 And I had a nice resue this Sunday. I got 2 HP 9915 (industrial HP-85) for
$5 :). Unfortunately without accesoires...

  greetings,
   Michiel

ps. I've also got a HSZ70 cache module, without memory. Does anyone want to
trade something for it? Or want to give a compatible disk array for it? :)