[rescue] SGI

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Dec 11 23:22:43 CST 2002

As for the hobbyist lobby, i'd be willing to do whatever i can
to help anyway i can.

/KRM
R4 Indy
R5 Indy

as for the support numbers.....

I actually never spoke to anyone in support (don't have a
contract). I'm on the xfs mailing list, had a problem and
posted it.  One of the developers contacted me and we started
stepping through it.

We were just lucky that our problem coincided with a similar
problem they are experiencing in house.  They wanted to
compare notes, so to speak.

/KRM