[rescue] Vaxen?

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Apr 26 20:10:28 CDT 2002

I know there are quite a few of you on this list with Vaxen, myself
included.  I was just browsing the net a bit and decided to look up vax
and lo and behold most of the people thet mention vaxes seem to only refer
to them in the context of using them for email.. (it's true!)
What I was wondering is if you'd share what kinds of things you do on your
vax?  I am curious..  Email seems such a lowly primary use for such a cool
type of machine.
I have several vaxen and while they are not *all* running (due to power
constraints) when they are I use them for servers (http, ftp, etc) all
running NetBSD.

--
-Linc Fessenden