[rescue] Mmmmm SGI

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 25 04:12:40 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:39:34AM -0400, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:
> Don't be stupid.

Dont be Greg Woods. 8-)

Yes, IBM may make a card with a bigger penis factor, but
I have yet to see a good card for *consumer PCs* that has
as good a price/performance value as the nVidia stuff.

Heck, I have GeForce 2MX 32meg cards in both PCs here (in
this machine I'm using right now, in fact) and I dont see any
reason to upgrade further anytime soon.  Great 2D, decent 3D
for games.  It works, its cheap ($50-75), why replace it?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net