[rescue] DSBE/S

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Apr 23 11:39:28 CDT 2002

Differential SCSI/Ethernet.

This is what I need for the RSM-214, right?  After hitting buy it now, I
noticed that the seller describes it as a 68pin narrow single ended
differential controller.  The associated picture shows the card with the
words differential scsi above the 68pin plug, but the logo next to the
words doesn't look like the normal differential logo.

Seller also says "Part Number(501-1902)/Kit Number X1052A"

So, the handbook says that it is a differential scsi/ethernet card, and not
much else.

Now, my understing is that differential is always wide, and differential
and single ended are mutually exclusive.  Did I just do something stupid?

--
Joshua D. Boyd