[rescue] Suggestions for a *small form-factor* PC?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 21 01:53:00 CDT 2002

On April 21, Bill Vinson wrote:
> Where?  Every Sbus Ethernet card I see on eBay gets jacked up towards
> the end.  I would personally love to get one of the quad cards, but set
> my sights on just a plan 10baseT or 10/100baseT card.

  I've got about a dozen of them sitting in a box in storage in MD,
and nearly everyone I know has at least a handful.

  I'm a big fan of eBay, but for stuff that's almost as common of power
cords (at least to me), what's the point?  PeeCee hardware is pretty
hard to find from my perspective...not Sun hardware.

  And frankly, I prefer it that way! ;)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den