[rescue] Suggestions for a *small form-factor* PC?

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sun Apr 21 00:17:20 CDT 2002

> > > Duh, you're right, I never thought of that.. hrm.
> >   This could be indicative of a problem, Bill.
>
> Yeah, extreme overwork the past two days and having to work most of
> this evening as well. 8-)

I haven't been overworking the last couple of days, but I've
been stuck in a hotel with a 24K dialup connection, which
sucks.

> Bill (mm. gyro for dinner.)

I had a nice 16oz. prime.  The good side effect of being stuck
out of town for business is I get to eat well on the expense
account.  I've eaten steak every day since Wednesday evening.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net