[rescue] demime

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 19 00:13:19 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 10:17:03PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> >     Bill> I've turned off the 7-bit-only flag on demime.  Greg, try
> >     Bill> your funky stuff now.
> >

> > how's that?
>
> It'd probably be better if I had any japanese fonts installed.  I -do-
> like the perl comment though.

two comments:

a) i *KNEW* there was a reason i installed ALL the fonts!

b) in the original message this stuff didn't show up as the japanese fonts for
me, but it does now in the quoted reply.

weird.

-brian
--
>  Of course...a PeeCee is useless after it's four months old, remember?
No, no. It's *valueless* after it's four months old.
It's useless the moment it's made.                   -- David Fischer --