[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Mon Apr 15 23:05:09 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 10:26:13PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 15, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> > They gave you grief, but the new folks that moved in probably number
> > about 43 based on what I have seen.
>
>   Wow, are you serious?

OK I am exaggerating.  But the driveway where you parked the Mog has
like 3 cars in it, then there are 3 other cars elsewhere on the
street.

It looks kinda Third World-y when the car is parked facing the wrong
way, ie, if on the left hand side it will face as if being driven on
the right hand side.  I doubt the owner of the car is British :-) .

> them, but of course they ignored me because I'm younger than they are,
> I have long hair, and I'm unconventional...so of course my advice
> means nothing to them.

You have a MICROSCOPE!  How dare you lecture them on the law...

./patrick