Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 14 14:33:43 CDT 2002

On April 14, Harri Haataja wrote:
> > They put on a good show.  The lead vocalist screams a little too much
> > (his ego is even bigger than mine!) but other than that they're
> > amazing.
>
> Luckily he seems to be letting go of some of that. He can actually hold
> the melody to A Fortune In Lies recognizable these dayd :-D
> (That was Dominici's song. Maybe he's trying to change it or something.)

  Well that's good.  Early on, he seemed to project this image of "gee,
wow, look how great a singer I am, I studied opera for a dozen years,
I'm here to dazzle everyone with my loud-ass voice, everybody worship
me, these other guys are just here to support ME, wow, aren't I GREAT!"

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill