Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Sun Apr 14 14:17:30 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:08:44PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 14, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > > My first Rush experience was the Retrospective CD set. They have tied with
> > > Dream Theater as my favorite group since that time.
> > Dream Theater, NOW we're talkin'!
>   I saw them at Hammerjack's in Baltimore several years ago.

My then present gf took me to the SFAM concert in Helsinki.

> They put on a good show.  The lead vocalist screams a little too much
> (his ego is even bigger than mine!) but other than that they're
> amazing.

Luckily he seems to be letting go of some of that. He can actually hold
the melody to A Fortune In Lies recognizable these dayd :-D
(That was Dominici's song. Maybe he's trying to change it or something.)

--
The DBAs will be whining because when you kill -9 Oracle, you get bits
and pieces left all over the place, and when re-started Oracle gets all