Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Apr 14 13:04:26 CDT 2002

On Sunday 14 April 2002 01:41 pm, you wrote:

> IIRC, they all met at, and dropped out of Berklee.  But i'd agree, i'm
> not a huge fan of James LaBrie (the vocalist).  When i first heard some
> of their music i was turned off because of the vocals, but i absolutely
> love "Scenes from a Memory".

Love the music itself, not so sure about the lyrics.  They have that same
"perfection" in the melody that Rush has (almost very calculated, everything
exactly where it should be), but to a much harder and darker line.

I've heard many say that Rush is too "sticky" for them.  I have yet to figure
out what "sticky" means.

-E.