Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Apr 14 12:41:56 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 12:08, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I saw them at Hammerjack's in Baltimore several years ago.  They put
> on a good show.  The lead vocalist screams a little too much (his ego
> is even bigger than mine!) but other than that they're amazing.  Their
> drummer studied classical jazz percussion at Berklee College of Music
> for something like thirteen years.

I haven't seen them live, but have the t-shirt. :)

IIRC, they all met at, and dropped out of Berklee.  But i'd agree, i'm
not a huge fan of James LaBrie (the vocalist).  When i first heard some
of their music i was turned off because of the vocals, but i absolutely
love "Scenes from a Memory".

	-Dan Sikorski