[rescue] SBus FDDI device drivers

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sun Apr 7 16:07:26 CDT 2002

Hi.

Argl. I can't find the fscked device drivers. The card is a Network
Peripherals INC. SBUS DAS PartNo. 105-0126-04. I learned from a previous
thread that this cards where soled by Sun. But Sun used an other PROM to
make the device drivers, that come with Solaris, not compatible with the
genuine NPI cards.

http://www.npix.com/ answeres only with
"No web site is configured at this addres"

I googled and googled and searced some sun support sites ... but found
nothing. Can someone please point me to a location where I can get
drivers for that Network Peripherals SBUS DAS FDDI card PartNo.
105-0126-04?

The machine in question is a Sparc 5 / 110 MHz with 64MB RAM, 2GB disk,
RasterFlexHR 24 bit framebuffer, Solaris 2.6.

(Meanwhile wget-ing gcc to get a fresh fvwm2 and pdksh, can't stand that
CDE bloat...)
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen